Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 3 Post Treatment

So, I forgot to post last night, but this is just as good. Yesterday was much better than Sunday. I still didn't feel like myself, but I didn't feel as sick as the day before. I was able to eat more normally, which I think helped to make my stomach feel less icky. We even had some friends come over and visit, which was nice. They brought a juicer and some great veggies and fruits to make some fresh juice. I'm excited about that. I was still feeling a bit tired, but napping helps. Also, because I weaned the baby so quickly, I've been a bit engorged and uncomfortable. Hopefully that will go away soon. I'll have to eat some sage and take a nice hot shower. 
This morning I'm feeling a lot better, but I'll post about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment