Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 1 Post Treatment

Today was my first day after treatment. This morning I felt quite good, and went about my business as usual. I have a few post meds to take, and I have been taking those all day, mostly to ward off nausea and prevent infections. I went out with my family to drive my grandmother to my uncle's house, and had a nice lunch out with my parents. When we came home I was feeling a bit tired, so I went up and took a nap while my parents stayed with the baby. I slept for about two hours, and got up feeling a bit chilled. I had a slight temp, but not high enough yet to call in, so I took a Tylenol and then sat down with a blanket. I fed the baby and snuggled with her. This always makes me feel better. My loving husband made me some soup, and that warmed me up from the inside. According to the thermometer, my temp had gone up a bit, but I decided to take it again in a bit so that I wasn't still all hot from hot soup. Temp went down, thank goodness, so I'm just waiting to take my last post med at 10 and then I'm off to bed. Hopefully the baby will agree with sleeping tonight and stay in bed until 6 at least. We'll see if the side effects hit me more tomorrow. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get my tons of phone calls made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment