Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 2 Post Treatment

Today I felt a bit more sick than yesterday. My stomach was easily turned, however I was never so sick that I felt like I needed extra meds. I took my pills as usual, and my  parents came over to help with the house and the baby. They have been such a big help. I was really able to just sit and be calm for most of the day. I didn't have much of an appetite, but I ate 4 small meals and a couple of snacks throughout the day. I think it helped to stave off the nausea. In the early afternoon I was quite tired, so I was able to take a nap, and it definitely helped. I have been a bit constipated all day, which I am definitely not used to, and I think this contributed a lot to the general "icky" feeling I had. Hopefully tomorrow (after a couple overnight pills) I will be able to "move past" the icky, and move toward the feeling better. Tomorrow could go either way, but I'm hoping that it will be better and I can start getting back into the "normal" routine. This first round of treatment is the big mystery - after this hopefully I will be able to predict a general "schedule" of how I will feel. Then I may be able to actually plan some play dates with the baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment