Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Journal

I got the awesomest journal yesterday! It's called Q & A a day and it asks a question for every day of the year. The greatest thing about this journal? It lasts for 5 years! There is a spot on every page for 5 entries. Each year, you get to compare that day's answer from the year before. I'm having fun with it already, but I can't wait for next year when I get to read what I wrote this year! I think this is such an awesome idea, and something that should really be done by everyone. So go get yourself a 5 year Q & A a day journal from Paper Source, and start answering!


2 comments:

  1. Now that is a very cool idea. Next time I'm in the States, I'll try to pick on up for sure. Sounds kind of fun. Can't even fathom what I was thinking on this day 5 year ago!! Thanks for sharing Kezia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea i'm going to get me one thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete