Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Saga Continues...

After the ER visits and lots of crankiness, we still don't have an answer for what's going on with the baby. It has been a rough couple of weeks, and I'm thoroughly exhausted. Tomorrow we are going to see a neurologist at Children's Hospital in Boston to see if he can determine the cause of her swelling. She now is quite swollen in front of both ears, and still has quite an egg on her right temple. Her eyes are still swollen as well, and still yellow, but at least it seems like the bruising is going away. It's been so frustrating. She is just not feeling like herself and she is obviously in pain, and I just don't have a way to help her. The hardest part is not knowing what's going on. I just hope that they can determine the cause tomorrow and that we can start fixing the problem. (And hopefully the answer isn't that this is what teething looks like.) Sometimes I feel like if I just had a bit more energy, I would be able to help more, but I know that has nothing to do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment