Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Positive thinking leads to Positive outcomes

More good news today from the doctor. My scans show good improvement. My cells are "completely responsive" to the treatment, and the doctor is very happy with how things look. It has been recommended that I stay on my current treatment regimen, the ABVD every other week, and I'm very happy about that. I feel like we have gotten into a nice routine, and it would be frustrating to have to relearn a new weekly routine. I still have some swelling in my neck, but it is to be expected because of how much swelling was there in the beginning. 
In other news, I have gotten my Etsy shop going. I have only a few things posted so far, but I'm posting every day, so there will be more listings coming. Also, I'm working on some new bags that I think are going to be amazing. Here's the link to the store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ugllove 

No comments:

Post a Comment