Saturday, April 16, 2011

Better News Than Originally Thought

In better news, my PET scan was actually negative! I found this out from the research nurse on Thursday morning after my doctor's appointment. This is very good. Now all I have to do is stay away from infections. According to my nurses at the oncology lab, my white blood counts are very low. I'm at an extremely high risk of infection. So, I will be sending my mother to the grocery store, and staying home crafting a lot. Hopefully the weather will continue to get warmer so we can spend more time out side. And I can't wait for quarry season. I missed doing much swimming last summer with the baby being so small, so I'm determined to get lots of water time in this year. Well, here's to healing and here's to warm weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment