Monday, January 30, 2012

Sick again...

I hate colds. I also hate that I pick up every little cold I run in to because I have absolutely no defense to them anymore. I will have to work on that. Put that on the to do list with the detox and organic living. 


On another note, I really fell like I have gotten some energy back. I still have moments (especially with this stupid cold) that I run out, but I have been doing a lot of walking recently, and I haven't been so tired. Exercise does a body good, right? Now to focusing on more fruits and veggies.....



5 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well, Kezia. But also glad that you are getting some energy back. That's a good sign.

    Lots of love to you and Mike every day,
    Courtney Rasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in the right direction Kezia, even if you take a step back once in a while. You're getting there and so many are there to support you, and Mike, in this. You're both in the thoughts (and hearts) of many every day.
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise is great for a body but don't push yourself too hard. And in the mean time a cold is a great excuse to have a movie, pajama's, and ice cream day with your hubby! I know it always makes me feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re building is always slow. Remember to destress as well. generally, its easier to fell sick when you are stressed.

    Fruits does wonder to your body. Just remember you need to go slow. You won't be able to do everything in one day.

    You can't fix everything in a day but you can do one small part each day and then next day and so on ... (Love this phrase) Stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete