Monday, February 29, 2016

Fundraising for a CURE!

This is a short post, as my mind is just not settled enough to write. I have been faced with both good and bad news. The good - about half of the nodes in my body were smaller on my last scan ( something is working somewhere!), but the other half are quite a bit larger and, unfortunately, causing me some problems. I have inquired at two institutions on the west coast, with one more to call. I will be raising funds to cover the cost of treatments, which could rise up to or exceed $60,000. I have set up a bank account specifically for raising funds for treatment. Any support that you can give is amazing. We appreciate all the support we have received already, and hope that this is the last time that we will have to ask for help to get through this monster called cancer.


PayPal:


Bank Address:
Cancer Treatment For Kezia
℅ People's United Bank
1 Conant St.
Danvers, MA 01923


Mailing Address:
Kezia Fitzgerald
PO Box 61
Danvers, MA 01923


I will get back to writing more soon. I need to try and settle some things, but I think writing will be an outlet that will keep me sane through this. There have been some very down times for me lately, and I think that I need to share both the struggles and the successes to be able to completely tell my story.

Thank you for your support.
~Kezia

2 comments:

  1. Thank God Almighty that lead me to Dr Ekpiku in Dubai. My brother lungs cancer has been cured by Dr Ekpiku. My brother has been through chemo 3 times, but this time his condition was getting worse that I was afraid it will kill him. When a friend of mine directed me to Dr Ekpiku at: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com ) where I could buy the medication from, because the Dr Ekpiku has help cured his own Brain tumor and he strongly recommend that he would helped me with my brother cancer and cure it completely, I never believed the story, but today, with thanks giving in my heart, My brother lungs cancer has been cured within the Dr Ekpiku hemp oil and I want you all to join hands in appreciation of the great work that is been done by Dr Ekpiku , he is the man that saved the life of my brother with hemp oil, thanks to him. for all those who have problem relating to cancer and other diseases should contact him through his email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) I’ll keep thanking him because his God sent to save my family that was at the stage of collapsing all because of my brother cancer, if you have cancer is time to save your life thanks everyone again bye….or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!!!!!
    I am Racoba Sly, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr.OGUDUGU, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address greatogudugu@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my wife back. Life without my wife was a real mess for me and my children. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr OGUDUGU, he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my wife to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don’t know what I would have done without Dr.OGUDUGU he does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him on greatogudugu@gmail.com or website http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/
    Call him (+2348142250751)

    HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
    ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Spiritual bulletproof
    3. Training
    4. Money spell
    5. Long life spell
    6. Prosperity spell
    7. Protection spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
    11. Getting your scam money back
    12. Child spell
    13. Pregnancy spell
    14. Freedom spell
    15. Love spell
    16, vanishing spell
    17. Invisible human spell
    18. Success or pass spell
    19. Marriage spell
    20.Lottery/lotto winning
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete