Sunday, January 22, 2017

I Will Always Believe...

***I wrote this before Christmas, and forgot to post it.***

With Christmas right around the corner, we have had some chaos here at home. I've been feeling a lot better, and that has made it so that our routines are changing. That on top of all the fun holiday outings and gift buying has led to some crazy schedules and a little less sleep for all of us.

Mike got called away to California last week for a conference. Lochlan and I stayed home and spent a few days and nights hanging out at my parents' house. One downside to the timing of this conference is that it happened over December 13th - the 5th anniversary of Saoirse's death. My best friend, Emily, came up to my parents' house and made cookies with me while Lochlan was still at school. We used to do that all the time when we were growing up (we met when we were 8 and were pretty inseparable after the age of about 10). It was nice to just do something mindless and fun, and of course to eat half the dough raw. Emily can always make me smile, and she knows just what I need on a day like that.

A couple days after Mike came home, Lochlan came up with a very direct question for us while we were riding in the car. He asked, "Does Saoirse sleep?" Mike and I looked at each other. Now, we know Saoirse is in the house - many times I have yelled at her for knocking Christmas ornaments off the tree, or moving something I needed. Mike also has woken up and seen her hanging out on my back (he is lucky enough to see ghosts, I however, am not that lucky). And we have always suspected Lochlan talks to her and sees her around. I told Lochlan that we didn't know if she slept, and that he should ask her. He very seriously said, "I can't ask her. She doesn't talk." This was such a hard hitting moment for me. It basically confirmed to me that he really does try and communicate with her. I told him that he should teach her to talk, and then he could ask her. He liked that idea. I'm now curious to see if he figures out a way to communicate with her.

I hope that he continues to see her and communicate with her as he grows. So many kids lose that ability, and I would love for him to keep it. I think that it is so important for him to have a connection to Saoirse, as she will likely be his only sibling. I will always continue to believe in her presence and her spirit. I hope she continues to support Lochlan with her spirit and her positivity. That is truly a gift that only she can give to him. I will always encourage him to believe and to keep his mind open to seeing her. Hopefully he will experience her all of his days. Maybe he can teach me how to see her for myself.

9 comments:

  1. Hopefully your son inherited your husband's gift of being able to see spirit. I love that you know that Saoirse is always with you, because truly she is. Your souls are forever bonded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Name is Abigail, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr. ARIBA has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/ AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.aribasplltemple@outlook.com,Whatsapp;+2348140439497 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Herpes, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer.

      Delete
  2. My Daughter who was diagnosed with lungs cancer has just been cured with Rick Simpson cannabis oil after 5 months of treatment with his Cannabis oil medication. So much thanks to Rick Simpson cannabis oil that we bought,the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my Daughter lungs cancer within 5 months as stated in instructions,My Daughter is now a living witness and am testify to the greatness of natural remedies to cure cancer. All hope is never lost now that you have Rick Simpson involve and not the big Pharmaceutical anymore.
    Unquenchable appreciation and gratitude from my family is going to Rick Simpson for his wonderful Cannabis Oil that saved my Daughter from dying of lungs cancer.Thanks and stop beat cancer with Rick Simpson Cannabis oil and also inform your love ones about this great opportunity of peace from cancer.you can contact for your medication at: Email:phoenixtearsmedicalcentre@gmail.com,or you can also get in touch with them on their Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Rick-Simpson-Cannabis-Oil-620198314847370/
    now we have a family with a great health and unlimited grace in life with the help of Rick Simpson medicine services to my Daughter,

    God bless you all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just
    100% pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by
    us and other professional cultivators in California,laboratory
    tested,then offered for sale here.Our cannabis oil is packaged in 1
    gram and 3.5 gram disposable syringes for easy dispensing.If you
    aren’t sure how to get the cannabis oil out of the syringe,For orders
    and more information,Kindly contact us on our email: ricksimpson22@doctor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a 40-year-old. My Hepatitis B (HBV) disease appeared at the age of 34, with no hope of a cure from the hospital i looked further for an alternative treatments, a friend of mine told me about Health Herbal Clinic in Nigeria who sell herbal treatments for diseases including Hepatitis B disease, I contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the HBV herbal remedy. I received the herbal remedy through DHL couriers within 8 days and i immediately commenced usage as prescribed, i used the herbal remedy for about a month and 1 week, my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite, I am HBV free! contact Health Herbal Clinic via their email draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or visit https://m.facebook.com/greatdrariba.. PLS HBV is not a death sentence, there is a cure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. cyberhackpros@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested CANCER SIMPLEX VIRUS positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem or you are also infected with any kind of disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you know you not are ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I and my wife has been married for some years now,Lately she has been hiding her phone from me and keeping Late nights. I was curious about her cheating on me.I had no proof and no one to run to.I contacted a Private investigator who linked me up with Mr James(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. He understood me well and helped me spy on my cheating wife.He gave me the password to my wife's Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. He showed me proof of work and I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today if you need help. Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  8. Here is my story. grateful

    My wife was diagnosed with a cancer, ( before i learnt of Rick Simpsons oil / RSO ) the hospital said to do chemotherapy and radiotherapy.. she did.. and went through a lot.. but no cure, after a while the doctors said the cancer was spreading and we could look for alternatives.. i searched the internet and found out about the oil.. asked alot of questions.. watched the videos etc.. we made the oil our selves but it couldn't just work out we were doing more harm than good and the cancer was still there spreading, i searched more on the internet i found a testimony on how a lady got the oil via an email, ricksimpsoncannabisoil96@gmail.com immediately copied the email: i wrote to this very email ricksimpsoncannabisoil96@gmail.com and in an hour later i got a reply back asking me some few questions, and enlightened me on how to get the oil in the next 48hours, i placed my order and in the next 48hours the medication oil got to us. immediately my wife started using the oil, it been two months now, since my wife has been using the medication oil and the cancerous problems are gone this very fact was clarified by the doctor.

    i put up this piece of testimony for the sake of those once who need this oil to please don't die in silence their is a cure for your cancer today email: ricksimpsoncannabisoil96@gmail.com and get the oil.

    Website:http://ricksimpsoncannabisoil.page.tl


    ReplyDelete