Thursday, September 11, 2014

quick update....

I haven't written in a while because we have just been too too busy. However, just a quick update (as I know some people think that things are bad when I don't write)...

Latest blood work came back improved! My white cell count had been hovering between 17 and 18 thousand (so super high! which is an effect the Hodgkin's has) and the last blood work showed it down to just above 15 thousand. Also, all the nodes in my neck - including the one that was the largest and the most annoying - have SHRUNK! My oncologist was thrilled when she did my exam, and made sure that I got my blood work results right away. I think every time I walk in there she is surprised and thrilled. I know she has her skepticism, but she definitely is glad that I'm doing well. 

So - status is no longer stable - status is IMPROVEMENT! LOVE THIS! 

I'll update more later - Tong Ren, Tui Na, Homeopathy, etc... all good things :)

11 comments:

  1. So glad to hear there's improvement! Thanks for the update! Keep up the good fight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you and your family.

    V/R
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you are improving Good news! Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best.Hope you are feeling well. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrilled to hear this good news (even though I am delayed!). I pray things are still going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are well. Keeping you and yours in my prayers. Blessings.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article in the Boston Globe. I sure hope you win CareAline is a wonderful product!!! Blessings.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kezia! I have been following your blog for many years........noticed there has not been a post in a long time. I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. Sending positive, healing, supportive thoughts your way every day. Kriss
    PS Random question.......how do you pronounce your name???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kezia, we would love an update on how you are doing! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you. Sending warm, positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete