Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Going Bald for the Kids!

So..... I'm a little late posting this here. However - it is no less important, and event more important, now.

I'M GOING BALD FOR KIDS WITH CANCER!

I'm participating in One Mission's Kid's Cancer Buzz Off at Gillet Stadium on June 9th! One thing I love about One Mission is their support of the child life services at Boston Children's Hospital. Saoirse spent countless hours in the playroom on 6 North, playing with toys, trains, the keyboard, painting, coloring and reading. The staff and volunteers are so important to keeping spirits up during what is otherwise a difficult, painful, and frankly boring time sitting in a hospital room.



Another thing I love about shaving my head? When I'm 9 months pregnant in the middle of the summer, being bald will be a great way to stay cool!

So help me out by donating to my fundraising page, and help the kids be able to escape for a short time while they endure devastating things to try and save their lives!

Click THIS link:
Kezia's Buzz Off Fundraising Page


PS: if I can meet my goal to raise $1500 by May 24th, two things will happen -
1) I will get to meet Rob Gronkowski and have him sign my shirt :)
2) I'll dye my hair purple - why not?!



Just to entice you, here's a photo of my hair BEFORE :)




1 comment:

  1. I want to say you thank you. DO you know thanks for why? Thanks for your good content. After reading your blog content i get more tips for baby. Your information influence me to find hipp formula usa Thank you so much for your great post.

    ReplyDelete